Forum  General Visual ...  Announce It! ( ...  Announcing an upcoming alternative way to develop Visual WebGui apps using Xaml and compile ondemand
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post 8/10/2010 8:31 AM
  Guy
2346 posts
1st Level Poster

Re: Announcing an upcoming alternative way to develop Visual WebGui apps using Xaml and compile ondemand 

Hi Michael,

The basic infrastructure is already part of the latest 6.4 version and we are planing in the next few weeks to provide templates and documentation.

Meanwhile you can look at this sample here which shows how to register the build provider and how to create a dynamic xaml form and load it as a VWG form.

The documentation Microsoft has regarding ASP.NET VirtualPath is relevant so if you want to create a dynamic form based on xaml from a database it would be the same as creating an ASPX page from a database.

Hope that helps...

Cheers,
Guy

New Post 8/10/2010 11:43 PM
  Ewans
814 posts
1st Level Poster

Re: Announcing an upcoming alternative way to develop Visual WebGui apps using Xaml and compile ondemand 

Hi Guy

Unfortunately the link does not work

Regards

Ewan

New Post 8/11/2010 7:18 AM
  Guy
2346 posts
1st Level Poster

Modified By ori.cohen  on 8/11/2010 10:36:32 AM)

Hi,

Sorry I can swear that it worked when I posted but here it is again:

http://www.visualwebgui.com/Developers/Resources/Codes/tabid/326/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/870/The-Xaml-sample-application.aspx

Cheers,
Guy

New Post 8/18/2010 2:35 PM
  rycka
11 posts
No Ranking

Hi,

After announcing new KB I can't find this sample code

New Post 8/18/2010 4:17 PM
  palli
16989 posts
1st Level Poster

Hi rycka,

You are correct. It can't be found at the moment.

Most likely it was added after our transition phase to the KB began and we didn't spot the additional code sample.

I will notify those repsonsible for the KB and see if we can't get it back online.

We will respond here with more news on the subject when we have any.

Thanks,

Palli

Páll Björnsson - Visual WebGui Community Manager - Email: support@visualwebgui.com

Please include VWG version information with your questions (best: Full name of VWG installation .MSI file)
To send sample code or other files to support, first zip the relevant project or files,
then rename .ZIP file to different extension like .XIP and finally email as attachment to email address above.
Remember to include full Http Url to the forum thread in the message.

Previous Previous

Next Next
  Forum  General Visual ...  Announce It! ( ...  Announcing an upcoming alternative way to develop Visual WebGui apps using Xaml and compile ondemand