Forum  General Visual ...  How do I...?  GoogleMap Control that use V3 API (WinWeb only)
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post 9/29/2011 2:24 AM
  felixkm.chan
149 posts
5th Level Poster

GoogleMap Control that use V3 API (WinWeb only) 

Hi,

Base on the source code found in the web, I have made an updated version of the GoogleMap control that use GooglMap JavaScript API V3.7. It support update the Lat / Lng / Zoom Level in both side, i.e. from server side and also from client side. These functions are available in the open-source edition before 6.4 (or 6.3 ? I have forgetton.) but now the version in the Professional Studio have such functions removed.

I want to know, are you VWG interested in add such function back to the control ? And upgrade to use the new API ?

Secondly, I try to port this WinWeb control to HTML5 version but the map cannot be shown. I think it is the problem of the render engine as my code still use XSLT / HTML as the layout. Any information and reference so I can convert it to HTML5 version as well?

New Post 9/30/2011 9:50 AM
  dubem1
1133 posts
1st Level Poster

Re: GoogleMap Control that use V3 API (WinWeb only) 

Hi, I would be interested to get your updated version of the GoogleMap control.

can you share?

Martin

New Post 10/1/2011 6:35 AM
  felixkm.chan
149 posts
5th Level Poster

Modified By felixkm.chan  on 10/1/2011 8:36:42 AM)

Hi Martin,

Sure. But I don't have any web spaces.

Can I zip it and upload to here ? Seems that I cannot attached any file in this forum,

Felix

New Post 10/1/2011 6:44 AM
  felixkm.chan
149 posts
5th Level Poster

felixkm.chan wrote
Base on the source code found in the web, I have made an updated version of the GoogleMap control that use GoogleMap JavaScript API V3.7. It support update the Lat / Lng / Zoom Level in both side, i.e. from server side and also from client side. . .

Hi,

Please note, I have only update existing function to GoogleMap API V3.7, so feature that are not included in the existing version will not be available.

Felix

New Post 10/4/2011 12:33 PM
  dubem1
1133 posts
1st Level Poster

Can you upload it on http://www.megaupload.com/  (or any other site allowing uoloads)

it's free and if you do so, I will be able to download it.

thanks

Martin

Previous Previous

Next Next
  Forum  General Visual ...  How do I...?  GoogleMap Control that use V3 API (WinWeb only)