Forum  Core :: SDK (Vi...  Developing the ...  fusion charts movie not loaded error in visual webgui 6.1.3
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post 2/10/2009 4:04 AM
Unresolved
  pateal
37 posts
No Ranking

fusion charts movie not loaded error in visual webgui 6.1.3 

Hi all,

I had embeded fusioncharts in vwg 6.1.3. While I am running the application from visualstudio it is fine the fusionchart(flash based report) is able to load . I placed the same application in IIS 5.1 and tried to open the report (fusion chart)  but cann't ! 

I saw a message When I right click on the report area that movie not loaded . I added the .wgx,.swf, .fla mime types and handler mappings.

My environment is as follows:-

1.  windows xp

2. iis 5.1

3. webgui 6.1.3

4. fusion charts v 3

Could you any body help me out?

Regards, praveen.chitturi,

New Post 2/11/2009 10:46 AM
  palli
16606 posts
1st Level Poster

Re: fusion charts movie not loaded error in visual webgui 6.1.3 

Hi praveen,

The first thing that comes to my mind is if it could the same problem as OpenFileDialog() has on Flash version 10 ?

Flash10 is incompatible with VWG OpenFileDialog, so which version of Flash is installed on your client ?

Palli

Páll Björnsson - Visual WebGui support team - Email: support@visualwebgui.com

Please include VWG version information with your questions (best: Full name of VWG installation .MSI file)
To send sample code or other files to support, first zip the relevant project or files,
then rename .ZIP file to different extension like .XIP and finally email as attachment to email address above.
Remember to include full Http Url to the forum thread in the message.

New Post 2/11/2009 10:53 AM
  palli
16606 posts
1st Level Poster

Hi again,

Also, there might be some info for you in this thread here.

Palli

Páll Björnsson - Visual WebGui support team - Email: support@visualwebgui.com

Please include VWG version information with your questions (best: Full name of VWG installation .MSI file)
To send sample code or other files to support, first zip the relevant project or files,
then rename .ZIP file to different extension like .XIP and finally email as attachment to email address above.
Remember to include full Http Url to the forum thread in the message.

New Post 2/11/2009 9:27 PM
  pateal
37 posts
No Ranking

Thanks Mr.Palli,

I am using flash version 8 which is compaitable with fusioncharts.

This problem occurs when I am trying to open the fusionchart page which is served by iis5.1 and above.

Where as it is fine while I am running the same app from visualstudio 2008.

And also I tried it by reinstalling the flash but no use?

I am expecting that I have to make any changes in mime types or some thing else in IIS.

Regards, praveen.chitturi,

New Post 2/12/2009 1:43 AM
  jayhobbs
1674 posts
1st Level Poster

Hi

swf files are supported in IIS 5.

I use Fusion Charts Free with no problems on IIS. Fusion Free has less stringent requirements so you may want to try and see if that works as a starter.

Your problem may well be the directory settings required by Fusion

Cheers

Jay

Previous Previous

Next Next
  Forum  Core :: SDK (Vi...  Developing the ...  fusion charts movie not loaded error in visual webgui 6.1.3